Halliwell’s former lover says the relationship changed his lifeMarch 12th, 2009 - 1:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 12 (IANS) Former Spice Girls singer Geri Halliwell’s ex-fiance Fabrizio Politti claims his life changed after meeting her.
Thesun.co.uk reports that Politti gave an interview to an Italian magazine praising Halliwell but was dumped by the singer on the day it was published. The two had been engaged for less than three months.
“I work like a madman but now I have a sweet something extra to think about. Geri conquered me because she made me laugh, talk and open up,” Politti had said in the interview.
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Geri Halliwell to tie the knot? - Jan 14, 2010
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Spice Girls gear up for Royal reunion - Jan 29, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell bond over yoga - Aug 29, 2012
- Halliwel romances at Swiss Alps with new beau - Apr 13, 2009
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- Geri Halliwell's ex says Posh was more his 'cup of tea' - Apr 06, 2009
- Halliwell to marry Beckwith? - Dec 03, 2010
- Halliwell finds new man - Mar 25, 2009
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Brand dating Halliwell? - Aug 28, 2012
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Geri Halliwell engaged to Italian beau - Jan 31, 2009
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012