Half of office workers have had sex with a colleagueNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:14 am ICT by admin
The poll also showed that while sex with a co-worker is widespread, sex with the boss is still not accepted, with almost two-thirds saying they would never sleep with their boss.
The survey also revealed some the most interesting locations for office romping.
Having sex on their, or their partner’s, desk was the most common place, followed by the storeroom, the boss’ office, an empty office and in the toilet.
The hallway was the least popular with just five people out of 892 saying they had had sex at the location. (ANI)
- Sex in hotel corridors, stairwells and storerooms is rampant, finds survey - Jan 07, 2010
- 5 people you should avoid dating at work - Feb 15, 2011
- Men make better bosses than women: British survey - Aug 12, 2010
- Sex with the boss best way to the top - Oct 12, 2010
- 11pc Brits 'have had sex with someone they met on Facebook' - Nov 15, 2010
- Aussies want more sex, reveals survey - Feb 05, 2011
- Grave robber steals Fender Telecaster guitar from a casket - Sep 28, 2011
- Bosses, office politics ruling our dreamworld - Dec 11, 2011
- Two Brit teachers suspended over alleged sex-romp film on school PC - Feb 21, 2011
- British MPs spend 27,000 pounds ruing dirty loos - Jun 01, 2012
- Most embarrassing work mishaps revealed - Jul 24, 2010
- Grumpy colleagues top workers' office hate list - Feb 10, 2010
- Oz Christmas parties' slip-ups revealed - Dec 17, 2009
- Desk job is injurious to health - Jan 15, 2012
- Britons admit having sex with people they met on Facebook - Nov 15, 2010
Tags: adult products, adultshop, australian adult, boss, co worker, colleague, desk, empty office, hallway, having sex, international poll, least popular, mistake, office workers, sleep, storeroom, three quarters, toilet