Half of Brit men would forgo sex for 50-inch plasma TVFebruary 11th, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by admin
Sydney, Feb 11 (ANI): It seems that British men can do anything for a free 50-inch plasma TV even renounce sex.
A recent survey has revealed that almost half of the Brit males would willingly forgo sex for six months for a 50-inch plasma TV.
The survey conducted by electrical retailer Comet involved 2000 Britons where they were asked what would they give up for a large television.
The survey found that 47 percent of men would give up sex for half a year, compared to just over a third of women.
“It seems that size really does matter more for men than women,” News.com.au quoted the firm, as saying.
Moreover, a quarter of the people said that they were willing to give up smoking and chocolates in return of a 50-inch plasma TV. (ANI)
- New Zealanders prefer sex to booze - Feb 06, 2011
- Aussies want to cheat on partners with Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Hawkins - Apr 23, 2011
- Britons crave to be hugged - Nov 26, 2011
- Sex study reveals Aussies' kinky secrets - Jan 23, 2010
- Women prefer chocolate to sex, wine! - Apr 24, 2010
- 1 in 5 Brit women blame drink or drugs for unprotected sex - Jan 01, 2011
- 4 in 5 Britons carry on eating even when they are full - Aug 12, 2010
- Britons admit having sex with people they met on Facebook - Nov 15, 2010
- 'Women not suited for combat roles because of rape risk': Australia Defense Association - Apr 13, 2011
- Oz Internet users now take up 'media multi-tasking' - Apr 11, 2011
- Astronomers measure 'biggest' comet - Apr 14, 2010
- Average Brit couple argues 312 times a year - Jan 19, 2011
- Modern Aussie blokes can't fix a leaky tap but can bake a cake! - Nov 29, 2010
- 1 in 10 Brits sleep with someone they met on Internet - Nov 16, 2010
- 70 percent Chinese have pre-marital sex: Study - Apr 10, 2012