Hacker group posts names of paedophiles onlineJuly 11th, 2012 - 11:35 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 11 (IANS) A hacker group has posted the names and email addresses of paedophiles online as it launched a campaign against them, the Daily Mail reported.
The group, called Anonymous, posted a video on YouTube announcing the campaign, called Operation PedoChat. The names and email addresses were posted on the site’s Pastebin.
“Recently it has come to our attention that there has been a surge of websites dedicated to pedophiles for chat and picture sharing,” an member of the group said in the video.
The speaker called for the help of the public to put pressure on politicians and the media to shut down the sites, according to the newspaper Wednesday.
–Indo-Asian news Service
- Hackers claim to have defaced 500 Chinese websites - Apr 06, 2012
- Hackers claim hacking of FBI laptop, post 1 million Apple device IDs - Sep 05, 2012
- Hackers target Mexican government websites - Sep 17, 2011
- Hackers claim to have 12 mn Apple device IDs - Sep 05, 2012
- Hackers attack website of court that jailed Pussy Riot - Aug 21, 2012
- Wikipedia becomes home base for paedophiles - Jun 27, 2010
- WikiLeaks publishes 5 mn emails from thinktank Stratfor - Feb 27, 2012
- Hacking collective 'Anonymous' plans attack on Iranian govt website on revolution anniversary - Feb 11, 2011
- 90,000 email addresses hacked from US military contractor - Jul 12, 2011
- YouTube sued for 'derogatory' video by Toronto cop - Oct 18, 2010
- YouTube Unveils Face Blurring System - Jul 19, 2012
- Yahoo hackers leak passwords - Jul 13, 2012
- Bieber, Gaga become copyright victim - Aug 31, 2011
- Hackers attack Apple's website, claim they stole passwords - Jul 05, 2011
- Singhvi blames 'organised gang' as CD goes viral on web (Lead) - Apr 21, 2012