Gucci billionaire denies being father of French ministers babyJanuary 15th, 2009 - 4:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, January 15 (ANI): The Gucci billionaire, who headed a list of possible fathers of French Justice Minister Rachida Datis baby, has dismissed the suggestion calling it absurd.
Francois-Henri Pinault scotched the rumour through a statement his spokesman issued on his behalf.
Its absurd. The rumour is not true. We deny it totally, the Sun quoted him as saying.
Dati, 43, gave birth to Zohra two weeks ago, and supposedly hinted that the little girls father was Pinault.
Many top names surfaced as possible fathers of Zohara, including President Nicolas Sarkozy.
He denies the claim. (ANI)
- Controversial French minister Rachida Dati is unsackable - Jan 18, 2009
- Is a Gucci billionaire the father of Rachida Datis child? - Jan 10, 2009
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Is Sarkozys brother French ministers babys mystery father? - Jan 06, 2009
- Controversial French minister returns to work five days after giving birth - Jan 08, 2009
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Two criminals of France claim they fathered MEP Rachida Dati's love child - Mar 12, 2011
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- Controversial French minister delivers baby girl but keeps fathers name under wraps - Jan 03, 2009
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Dati's gynaecologist risks being struck off medical register over 'delivery article' - May 17, 2009
- French media dubs Rachida Datis sidelining slow-motion dumping - Jan 24, 2009
- A caress may spell the end of Dati child's father mystery - Feb 14, 2010
- Controversial French minister, not naming babys father, to ignore maternity leave - Jan 05, 2009