Granny to put up Christmas tree for the 78th year in a row!December 21st, 2007 - 5:51 pm ICT by admin
London , Dec 21 (ANI): A 63-year-old grandmother will be decorating her Christmas tree for the 78 th year in a row.
The two-foot fir was bought for 3dollars in 1929, when Frances Fearns late husband Geoff was born.
Since then, its been put up every Christmas at Fearns house in Cheltenham , Gloucs.
It still looks lovely and its got some of the original decorations, The Sun quoted Fearn, as saying.
After Geoffs death in February this year, Fearn, who has five grandchildren, will put a photo of him next to it.
Its a shame Geoffs not here to see it in the paper. Hed have been so proud. (ANI)
- Meet the 78-year-old who celebrates Christmas with 80-year-old tree! - Dec 07, 2008
- National Christmas tree knocked over by wind - Feb 21, 2011
- White House Xmas decor featuring Mao, drag queen invites criticism - Dec 24, 2009
- Rome takes down unpopular Christmas tree - Dec 07, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow has 'perfect' children - Dec 18, 2010
- For Christmas, Kolkata truly turns city of joy - Dec 23, 2011
- Brit woman suffering migraine wakes up with French accent after nap - Sep 15, 2010
- Timberlake to sell NY pad before wedding - Aug 24, 2012
- Merry X-mas, tweet B-Town celebs - Dec 24, 2011
- Combs, Simpson design Christmas tree for charity - Nov 15, 2011
- Meet the Brit man who is set to marry his Christmas tree! - Dec 22, 2010
- Christmas tree turns out to be a 2-meter cannabis plant in Germany - Dec 09, 2010
- Hippie Arrested When Christmas Tree Turns Out to be Cannabis Plant - Dec 09, 2010
- Global paper consumption increased by half since 1980 - Apr 05, 2012
- Secret Santa hangs presents on fir trees! - Dec 19, 2009