Governor among four killed in Afghan blastAugust 12th, 2012 - 9:42 pm ICT by IANS
Kabul, Aug 12 (IANS) A governor of an Afghan district was among four people killed Sunday when a their vehicle struck a roadside bomb, an official said, blaming the Taliban for the attack.
The blast took place in Laghman province, 90 km from here, Xinhua reported.
The governor of Ali Shing district and three others died, provincial government spokesman Sarhadi Zawak said.
- Four killed in Afghanistan bomb blast - Nov 22, 2011
- Two kids killed in Afghan bombing - Apr 12, 2012
- Nine killed in Afghan bombings - Nov 12, 2011
- 10 killed in Afghan roadside bombing - Dec 29, 2011
- Twin attacks kill 10 in Afghanistan (Lead) - Aug 07, 2012
- Twin blasts kill 14 in Afghanistan - Jul 08, 2012
- Karzai advisor's family members killed - Aug 21, 2012
- Ex-Afghan senator killed in blast - Mar 25, 2012
- Blast kills nine Afghan soldiers - Oct 02, 2011
- 10 policemen killed in Afghan bombing - Apr 28, 2012
- 19 killed in Afghanistan roadside blast - Dec 07, 2011
- Afghan police officer, two guards killed in bomb blast - Aug 01, 2012
- 15 killed in Afghan car bombing - Jun 25, 2011
- Four children killed in Afghanistan blast - Nov 01, 2011
- Roadside bomb kills three in Afghanistan - Jan 03, 2012