Gordon Ramsay facing nightmare over PS10M business loan?January 26th, 2009 - 7:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 26 (ANI): Brit celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is said to be facing financial crisis, with sources claiming that the troubled Royal Bank of Scotland is calling in their 10million pounds business loan to him.
Ramsay had obtained the loan at the height of his popularity, and set about a massive expansion programme with new restaurants opening all over the world, reports the Daily Express.
But as per financial sources, RBS made recent enquiries about calling in the loan to Gordon Ramsay Holdings, which is run by Ramsay, 42, and his father-in-law, Chris Hutcheson.
Both were not available for comments regarding the loan or how they plan to go about to keep the business moving. (ANI)
- Gordon Ramsay to sue family members - Aug 09, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay admits recession almost pulled him under - Jun 01, 2009
- I have been vaporised by Gordon Ramsay: Chris Hutcheson - Oct 31, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay to open beauty salon - Oct 03, 2011
- British bank chief's high bonus criticized (Lead) - Jan 28, 2012
- Female chef in Gordon Ramsay's kitchen claims sexual harassment - Apr 23, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay 'served with $2m tax bill in US' - Aug 01, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay stretchered off the field after a tackle from Teddy Sheringham at Soccer Aid - May 30, 2012
- British bank chief criticized over bonus - Jan 28, 2012
- London worst place to do business, say top bankers - Feb 04, 2012
- Gordon Ramsay's 'ex-mistress' to lift the lid on their 'affair' - Aug 09, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay sued for unpaid wine bill - May 05, 2010
- Brit chef Gordon Ramsay may be in a pinch - Jan 26, 2009
- Beckham's road trip with Ramsay - Aug 04, 2012
- Gordon Ramsay to star in 'The Simpsons' - Nov 13, 2011
Tags: bank of scotland, business loan, celebrity chef, chef gordon ramsay, daily express, financial crisis, financial sources, hutcheson, london jan, massive expansion, nightmare, popularity, rbs, restaurants, royal bank of scotland