Gordon Ramsay being sued for peanuts!May 1st, 2009 - 6:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 01 (ANI): Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is being sued by upmarket food company Nibblers UK for allegedly not paying his bills of 1,135 pounds.
The company supply Ramsay’s London gastropubs - The Narrow in Limehouse, The Warrington in Maida Vale and The Devonshire in Chiswick - with nibbles.
Recently, these pubs were revealed to be serving food ready prepared by a central Ramsay-run outlet and sold with as much as a 586 per cent mark-up.
“If he marks his products up so much it’s surprising he can’t afford to pay peanuts,” the Daily Express quoted a spokesman for Nibblers as saying.
A rep for Ramsay refused to comment. (ANI)
- Now, Gordon Ramsays restaurants roof breaks loose! - Nov 28, 2008
- Gordon Ramsay to star in 'The Simpsons' - Nov 13, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay to sue family members - Aug 09, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay stretchered off the field after a tackle from Teddy Sheringham at Soccer Aid - May 30, 2012
- Brit chef Gordon Ramsay may be in a pinch - Jan 26, 2009
- Kate Moss sparks outrage by calling her hometown 'rough' - Dec 04, 2010
- Now robots become chefs in Chinese restaurant - Feb 18, 2011
- Season 8 Of ''Hell's Kitchen'' Premieres - Sep 23, 2010
- Cancer-causing chemical found in peanuts, cooking oil - Dec 31, 2011
- Female chef in Gordon Ramsay's kitchen claims sexual harassment - Apr 23, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay to open beauty salon - Oct 03, 2011
- More than half of UK men do most of the cooking at home - Mar 23, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay's 'obsessed' with drive-thru burgers - Aug 12, 2009
- New York Chef Raj Bradston Eliminated From ''Hell's Kitchen" - Oct 01, 2010
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises - May 04, 2011