Goody’s widower wants wife’s message tattooedMarch 26th, 2009 - 5:09 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 26 (IANS) Jack Tweed, widower of late British reality TV star Jade Goody, wants to fulfil his wife’s wish by getting a tattoo of her message “Call me and I will answer”.
Jack, 21, wants his wife’s message written on his rib cage or across his heart and is considering old English script style for the tattoo, reports thesun.co.uk.
He is feeling relieved as he will now be allowed to attend Goody’s funeral and say a “final goodbye” to his wife of four weeks on April 4. It is now confirmed that sentencing for Jack’s assault on a cab driver has been put off until April 16.
The funeral will start with a cortege through Loughton, near her home in Upshire, Essex, and will be held at Goody’s local church St. John the Baptist in the suburban town of Buckhurst.
Goody passed away early Sunday morning.
- Jade Goody's widower may miss her funeral - Mar 23, 2009
- Goody's funeral to be a public 'celebration with tears': publicist - Mar 22, 2009
- Goodys mum, hubby plan on giving her the perfect send-off - Mar 24, 2009
- Tweed to fulfil Goody's dying wish by getting 'Call Me & I Will Answer' tattooed on ribs - Mar 26, 2009
- Jack Tweed 'desperate to return to his wild party lifestyle' - Feb 28, 2010
- Jade Goody 'cradled imaginary baby with hubby before she died' - Mar 31, 2009
- Thousands of grieving fans will attend Goody's funeral - Mar 16, 2009
- Family to bid Goody last goodbye with her favorite Beatles classic - Apr 03, 2009
- Jade Goody's widower wants to take her belongings to jail - Apr 08, 2009
- Jade Goody''s funeral to be broadcast live on TV - Mar 23, 2009
- Jade Goody's hubby to read 'tear-jerking' ode at her funeral - Mar 31, 2009
- Jade Goody's widower to sell her clothes for charity - Mar 27, 2009
- Jack Tweed and Mark Wright appear in court - Feb 23, 2011
- Freed jailbird Tweed 'pays tender tribute at Goody's grave' - May 30, 2009
- Goody's sons to give funeral a miss - Mar 28, 2009
Tags: april 4, cab driver, cortege, final goodbye, getting a tattoo, jack tweed, jade goody, john the baptist, local church, london march, loughton, old english script, reality tv, rib cage, script style, st john the baptist, suburban town, tv star, upshire, widower