Goody’s sons to give funeral a missMarch 28th, 2009 - 4:48 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 28 (IANS) Late reality TV star Jade Goody’s sons will not attend her funeral because they are very upset.
Their father Jeff Brazier and Goody’s mother Jackiey Budden made the difficult decision to spare Bobby, 5, and Freddie, 4, from further anguish, thesun.co.uk reported.
“The boys are so young. Jackiey said she doesn’t think their broken hearts will be able to bear it,” said a source.
The “Big Brother” star’s funeral will be held April 4 and will be open to public.
The funeral procession will pass through the estate where Goody grew up and cross Tower Bridge before arriving at St John The Baptist Church in Buckhurst Hill, Essex.
- Jack Tweed infuriates Jade Goody's family with book deal - Feb 28, 2011
- Goody's sons will not attend her funeral - Mar 28, 2009
- Jade Goody''s funeral to be broadcast live on TV - Mar 23, 2009
- Goody's husband to make her video for kids - Dec 28, 2009
- Jade Goody to be buried with sons'' pictures - Mar 23, 2009
- Goodys mum, hubby plan on giving her the perfect send-off - Mar 24, 2009
- Jade Goody to take favourite picture with sons to grave - Mar 19, 2009
- Jade Goody mum's grave vigil - Dec 24, 2009
- Goody's widower wants wife's message tattooed - Mar 26, 2009
- Jade Goody's mum recalls her attempted suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- Jade Goody's family wins legal damages over funeral pics - Oct 23, 2009
- Jade Goody's mum sells teddy bears left on grave - Nov 08, 2010
- Goody's Essex home on sale for a million pounds - Apr 20, 2009
- Mom visits Jade Goody's grave with Christmas tree - Dec 25, 2009
- Goody's funeral to be a public 'celebration with tears': publicist - Mar 22, 2009
Tags: anguish, april 4, big brother, broken hearts, buckhurst hill, difficult decision, essex, funeral procession, jackiey budden, jade goody, jeff brazier, john the baptist, john the baptist church, london march, reality tv, st john the baptist, st john the baptist church, tower bridge, tv star