Goldstein sues plane companyMarch 17th, 2009 - 2:15 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 17 (IANS) Adam ‘DJ AM’ Goldstein has joined pal Travis Barker in suing the company who owned the Learjet which almost became his fiery coffin last year.
The two friends were travelling back to Los Angeles from South Carolina when the jet failed to clear a runway, crashed and burst into flames, reports contactmusic.com.
They were the only survivors. Four others perished in the blaze.
Both Goldstein and Barker suffered burns.
In new legal papers, obtained by tmz.com, Goldstein is calling for $10 million in damages for medical bills, lost earnings and profits and other economic damages. He wants another $10 million for mental and physical pain and suffering.
- Paris Hilton prays for ex-lovers life following fatal plane crash - Sep 21, 2008
- DJ AM found dead in his New York apartment - Aug 29, 2009
- Travis Barker, Adam ''Djam'' Goldsteins condition stable following crash - Sep 22, 2008
- Shocked Blink 182 pulls out of concert - Sep 01, 2009
- Autopsy results inconclusive on DJ AM - Sep 01, 2009
- Legal trouble for Longoria's restaurant - Nov 23, 2011
- Blink-182 struggles after DJ AM's death - Aug 31, 2009
- Celebrity DJ AM Found Dead - Aug 29, 2009
- Jay Z's private jet lawsuit dismissed - Feb 07, 2012
- Photog sues Mike Tyson for $25m - Oct 19, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan, Samantha Ronson offer tribute to plane crash victims - Sep 22, 2008
- Travis Barker, disc jockey DJ AM to perform together - Dec 02, 2008
- Business jet crashes at airport in North Carolina, three feared killed - Mar 16, 2012
- DJ AM found dead in New York City - Aug 29, 2009
- 42 dead in China plane crash (Roundup) - Aug 25, 2010
Tags: 10 million, adam dj am goldstein, blaze, burns, dj am, earnings, economic damages, fiery coffin, flames, learjet, london march, march 17, medical bills, pain and suffering, profits, south carolina, survivors, travis barker, two friends