Gisele Bundchen thinking of adopting a childMarch 31st, 2009 - 12:04 am ICT by IANS
London, March 30 (IANS) Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen is considering adopting a child from her native place with American football star husband Tom Brady.
The Victoria’s Secret model and Brady exchanged vows in Santa Monica, California, in a Catholic ceremony in front of a close family Feb 26 and Bundchen is already planning to start a family of her own and wants to make a difference in the world by helping a child in need, reports contactmusic.com.
“I would also love to adopt a child from Brazil. When you come from Sao Paulo, you see five-year-olds sniffing glue on the corner. You think, if you make a difference in the life of one of them, that makes your time on this earth worthwhile,” she said.
- Gisele Bundchen keen to adopt a Brazilian child - Mar 31, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen sparks off pregnancy rumours - May 06, 2009
- Bundchen, Brady world's wealthiest celeb couple - Aug 22, 2011
- Being a mom is wonderful: Gisele Bundchen - Sep 23, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen wants a girl? - Sep 13, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- I love being a mother, says Gisele Bundchen - Sep 22, 2010
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen pregnant with first child - Jun 20, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen sparks pregnancy rumours - May 06, 2009
- Bundchen has date nights with hubby - May 17, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen denies calling sunscreen as poison - Feb 08, 2011
Tags: adopting a child, american football, brazil, brazilian supermodel, catholic ceremony, earth, five year olds, football star, gisele bundchen, london march, santa monica california, sao paulo, secret model, sniffing glue, supermodel gisele bundchen, tom brady, victoria, vows