Gisele Bundchen not pregnant, says husbandMay 29th, 2009 - 1:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 29 (IANS) Rubbishing reports that his Brazilian supermodel wife Gisele Bundchen is pregnant, football player Tom Brady said “one is enough”.
There were reports in the media claiming that Bundchen is pregnant. However, Brady denied such claims, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Brady has a son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, with former girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.
Brady and Bundchen tied the knot earlier this year and marked the big day by staging two wedding ceremonies, one in California on Feb 26 and the other in Costa Rica on April 2.
- Gisele Bundchen sparks pregnancy rumours - May 06, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen gives birth to son - Dec 10, 2009
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen gives birth to Tom Brady's son - Dec 10, 2009
- 'Gisele Bundchen is pregnant' - May 23, 2009
- Tom Brady blasts reports of Gisele Bundchen's pregnancy - May 29, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen shows off her baby bump on the beach - Jul 26, 2012
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen marries footballer Tom Brady - Feb 27, 2009
- Bridget Moynahan's son enough for Tom Brady - May 30, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen weds Tom Brady - Feb 27, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen wants more kids - Dec 04, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen keen to adopt a Brazilian child - Mar 31, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen says she's lucky that her sons get along well - Dec 03, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady's wedding shooting lawsuit dismissed - May 28, 2010
- Tom Brady says wife Gisele Bundchen, newborn 'doing very well' - Dec 10, 2009
- Gisele Bundchen, Tom Brady plan a second wedding - Mar 19, 2009