Gisele Bundchen named world’s wealthiest modelMay 29th, 2009 - 11:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 29 (IANS) Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen is the highest-earning model in the world, according to a list compiled by Forbes.com.
The model has topped the list for the third year running after making $25 million from June 2008 to June 2009, reports contactmusic.com.
Despite raking in a fortune, Bundchen, who married American football star Tom Brady in February, has been hit by the global economic crisis, making $10 million less than in the previous financial year.
But the 28-year-old catwalk queen still has lucrative campaigns with Versace, Dior, True Religion jeans and Ebel watches. She also has her own successful shoe line.
German supermodel Heidi Klum finished in second place with $16 million, earning $2 million more than the previous financial year while British beauty Kate Moss finished at third place with $8.5 million, earning a million dollars more than the previous year.
- Gisele Bundchen is world's top earning model - May 07, 2011
- Kathy Ireland named world's richest model - Feb 24, 2012
- Bundchen, Brady world's wealthiest celeb couple - Aug 22, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey is Hollywood's highest earning woman - Oct 06, 2011
- Gisele Bundchen launches lingerie line - May 14, 2011
- Forbes list eludes as Indian models fight odds - Jul 08, 2011
- Bundchen world's highest paid model for second year running - May 14, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen is Named as World's Top (Earning) Model! - May 15, 2010
- Bundchen is world's best paid supermodel - Jan 12, 2010
- Happy Birthday Gisele Bundchen - Jul 20, 2012
- Bundchen named world's highest paid model again - May 14, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen Heads The List Of The Highest Paid Super-Models - Sep 07, 2010
- I love Heidi Klum's business mind, says Jennifer Hawkins - Apr 28, 2011
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Gisele Bundchen: World's first billionaire model? - Jun 04, 2011
Tags: 10 million, 5 million, american football, brazilian supermodel, dior, ebel watches, football star, forbes, gisele bundchen, global economic crisis, heidi klum, kate moss, model in the world, previous year, shoe line, supermodel gisele bundchen, supermodel heidi, tom brady, true religion jeans, versace