Girls school blown up in PakistanNovember 10th, 2011 - 5:07 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Nov 10 (IANS) Unidentified bombers blew up a government school for girls in Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. No person was hurt in the incident, a media report said Thursday.
The school, located in Katling Dheri area of the north-west province’s Mardan city, was blown up with explosive material Wednesday night, the Daily Times reported.
The Katling Dheri girls’ school had been recently upgraded to high school by the provincial government, said police who have launched an investigation into the incident.
- Girls' school blown up in Pakistan - Jun 01, 2012
- Two govt schools blown up in Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province - Mar 26, 2011
- Pakistani politician escapes bid on life - Mar 03, 2012
- Terrorists blow up school in Pakistan - Nov 11, 2011
- Militants blow up two schools in Pakistan - Nov 13, 2011
- Pakistani politician survives suicide attack (Second Lead) - Mar 03, 2012
- Four of a family gunned down in Pakistan - Jan 15, 2012
- `It's terrifying bomber was 14-year-old in school uniform' - Feb 11, 2011
- UN chief condemns suicide bombing in Pakistan - Feb 11, 2011
- 27 die as `schoolboy' bomber targets Pakistan Army centre (Second Lead) - Feb 10, 2011
- Suicide bomber attacks Pakistan police station - Jan 14, 2012
- Police vehicle attacked in Pakistan - Dec 17, 2011
- Five militants killed in Pakistan - Jul 20, 2010
- Unidentified terrorists destroy govt. primary girls school in Pak's Landikotal town - Mar 18, 2011
- Militants blow up school in Pakistan - Jan 21, 2012