Girlfriend dumps Robbie WilliamsSeptember 18th, 2008 - 12:43 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) British pop singer Robbie Williams has reportedly been dumped by long-term girlfriend and American television actress Ayda Field over his obsession for aliens.According to a friend, the couple called off their 14-month romance because Williams preferred spending his nights researching on aliens on the Internet, reports thesun.co.uk.
It had also been reported that the singer was too preoccupied working on tracks for his upcoming album to spend time with Field, but friends say Robbie hasn’t even stepped foot inside a studio.
Instead, it was his nocturnal investigations into the paranormal that finally got Field packing.
“He has become more obsessed than ever recently with aliens. Some nights he would stay up till daylight and not go back to bed,” a source close to him said.
“Robbie is such a generous guy. He gave Ayda everything but he never seemed to take her out for dinner much like most normal guys dating a girl like Ayda would,” the source added.
Field has starred in US TV shows like “Will & Grace” and “Days Of Our Lives”.
- Girlfriend dumped Robbie Williams over his obsession for aliens! - Sep 18, 2008
- Robbie Williams buys diamond-studded watch for wife - Sep 20, 2011
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- Won't educate daughter in LA: Williams - Sep 11, 2012
- Robbie Williams proposes to his girlfriend, officially - Jan 01, 2010
- Pet dogs play bridesmaids at Robbie, Ayda wedding - Aug 12, 2010
- Losing baby has been hard for Barlow: Robbie Williams - Sep 14, 2012
- Robbie Williams quits smoking - Mar 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams to be dad - Mar 30, 2012
- Williams turns to Victoria for advice - Aug 30, 2012
- Robbie Williams sings for wife Ayda Field at wedding ceremony - Aug 10, 2010
- Robbie Williams to marry lover Ayda Field - Aug 06, 2010
- Robbie Williams opts out of Olympic ceremony - Jul 03, 2012
- Robbie Williams not bothered over new baby's sex - Apr 01, 2012
- Mom-in-law gets money from Robbie Williams - Nov 03, 2009