Girl kills rival after row over boys, jailedAugust 29th, 2012 - 8:11 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 29 (IANS) A teenaged British girl has been sentenced to 10 years in jail for murdering a rival by stabbing her in the head with an Afro comb, which usually has a handle and long teeth used especially on curly hair.
Rebecca Douglas, then 15, spiked Julie Sheriff in the head with the comb’s handle after a row over boys in south London, The Sun reported.
As a judge passed sentence on Douglas, 16, he lifted an order protecting her identity.
She was told by the judge that the attack on victim Sheriff had led to “appalling consequences”.
- I wasn't good looking as a child: Khloe Kardashian - May 18, 2011
- Babysitter killer jailed for life - Jul 25, 2012
- Boy jailed 17 years for killing teenage mom - Dec 22, 2011
- British schoolboy kills ex-girlfriend over free-breakfast bet - Jul 28, 2011
- Brett Ratner to remake 'Last American virgin' - Nov 10, 2011
- Will Barbie doll sport a bald look? - Jan 13, 2012
- Black Women Are Trendsetters Of American Hairstyles - Nov 02, 2010
- Mom jailed for 30 years for killing two kids - Jul 05, 2012
- Somali stabs girlfriend 57 times in Britain - Jun 23, 2012
- Fergie struggled with her hair during school days - Sep 14, 2010
- Ritchie, best hairstylist on planet? - Aug 08, 2012
- No Rapunzel, schoolgirl may die if she combs her hair - Aug 18, 2011
- Man creates 240-volt booby trap for tenant - Nov 12, 2011
- LiLo poised to avoid jail term in necklace theft case - May 04, 2011
- Teenager who shot his sleeping sister gets sentenced to 45 years in prison - Jun 07, 2012