Germany’s ‘Josef Fritzl’ jailed for 14-and-a-half yearsMarch 23rd, 2011 - 4:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 23 (ANI): A German man has been jailed for 14-and-a-half years after he fathered eight children with his stepdaughter and sexually abused his daughter and stepson.
A court in Koblenz heard that the former trucker, named only as Detlef S, subjected his family to a horrendous ordeal lasting more than 20 years, reports Sky News.
His trial shocked Germany and drew comparisons in the media with the infamous case of Austrian Josef Fritzl.
Fritzl held his daughter Elisabeth as a sex slave in a cramped, homemade dungeon for 24 years.
He raped her and fathered seven children with her. He was jailed for life in 2009. (ANI)
- Wife of 'German Fritzl' refuses to give evidence at his trial - Feb 24, 2011
- 'German Fritzl' accused of fathering 7 kids with stepdaughter - Feb 16, 2011
- Fritzl reveals details of his cushy life in jail on camera for the first time - Nov 04, 2010
- Josef Fritzl's house to be torn down - Jan 23, 2011
- Josef Fritzl 'demanding retrial' - Mar 27, 2010
- Josef Fritzl's 'dungeon' house to be demolished - Nov 09, 2010
- Josef Fritzl 'makes killer pal in jail' - Mar 19, 2010
- Outrage after 'dungeon dad' Fritzl gets go-ahead to build houses - Nov 08, 2010
- Fritzl to get extra hour in bed and roast chicken dinner on Christmas Day - Dec 22, 2010
- Josef Fritzl 'scared for his life in prison' - Mar 09, 2010
- Dungeon dad's Austrian home to be pulled down after becoming tourist attraction - May 02, 2011
- Fritzl planned to kill his dungeon family in acid bath - Nov 11, 2010
- Fritzl's house of horror to be torn down in 2011 - Dec 22, 2010
- Incestuous Austrian expresses love for wife - Nov 02, 2010
- Dungeon dad may be released from jail within 7yrs, say legal experts - Mar 16, 2009