German man rips off friend’s testicles for not responding to fondlingJanuary 12th, 2010 - 4:33 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 12 (ANI): A German man is said to have ripped off his friend’s testicles after the latter failed to respond to his drunken fondling.
According to Bild.com, Hans O., 45, appeared in Dusseldorf district court with the public prosecutor accusing him of committing sexual abuse and grievous bodily harm.
The incomprehensible incident took place on September 2 last year, when Hans and his mate Alexander J. met in the afternoon in the centre of Neuss, a town near Dusseldorf where they began drinking.
The court heard the defendant then unbuttoned the trousers of his friend who was sleeping on the couch, and began fondling his genitals, but when Alexander failed to show any physical response, Hans became furious.
“He twisted the scrotum repeatedly until it broke. Then he took the testicles and hurled them from the window,” the Daily Telegraph quoted the prosecutor as saying.
Despite his life-threatening injuries, Alexander O. managed to travel the two kilometres to his home where his mother called an ambulance.
Police later found the testicles on the roof where they lay in the snow guard.
The prosecutor wants Hans O. to be taken into psychiatric accommodation, and he has declined to comment.
“I’m saying nothing else,” he stated. (ANI)
- Drunk woman bites off beau's scrotum - Nov 12, 2011
- Sutil calls Hamilton a 'coward' for not showing up - Feb 01, 2012
- Man charged with tattooing genitals on friend's back - Nov 15, 2010
- US man busted for indecent exposure during screening of new Potter film - Dec 01, 2010
- Oz tattooist charged with GBH for tattooing penis on friend's back - Nov 16, 2010
- Berlusconi lawyers say new 'bunga bunga' claims are false - Apr 14, 2011
- Indian-origin man jailed for life in Britain - Jun 09, 2011
- Chinese woman 'drugs ex-partner, chops off his penis' - Feb 11, 2011
- Wife of 'German Fritzl' refuses to give evidence at his trial - Feb 24, 2011
- First ever bulldog with sex reversal identified - Mar 24, 2011
- President Kenendy 'took virginity of intern' - Feb 05, 2012
- Oz man kills landlord, hacks off 'genitals to keep as souvenir' - Nov 30, 2010
- Brit man has surgery after girlfriend 'bites off' his testicles - Mar 18, 2011
- Brit man jailed for infecting girlfriend with HIV - Sep 01, 2010
- Force India driver Sutil faces assault charges - May 17, 2011
Tags: alexander, ambulance, daily telegraph, defendant, dusseldorf, fondling, genitals, german man, grievous bodily harm, kilometres, life threatening injuries, physical response, public prosecutor, rips, saying nothing, scrotum, sexual abuse, snow guard, testicles, trousers