German couple snapped romping in middle of roadMarch 4th, 2010 - 4:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 4 (ANI): A German couple were photographed romping in the middle of a busy road in Germany.
Cops are now hunting the two after a motorist passed on the saucy snap.
“We want to find this couple because such behaviour is not permissible,” the Sun quoted a police spokesman as saying.
The open-air sex session took place on February 28 in the industrial city of Krefeld, West Germany.
Motorists said the cheeky pair was at it for at least ten minutes.
“I nearly crashed my cab, it’s not something you see every day in the middle of the road,” a local cab driver stated. (ANI)
- Traffic police in Russia promote prayer - Feb 26, 2012
- Men drivers twice as likely to crash as women: Survey - Apr 18, 2011
- One dead, 200 drivers trapped in Greece car crash - Dec 24, 2011
- Green traffic lights in Holland show couple having sex - Apr 18, 2011
- Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt back together? - Sep 17, 2010
- Apples fall from sky in Coventry - Dec 15, 2011
- British woman caught having sex in taxi in Dubai - May 17, 2012
- German couple in legal soup over 'squeaky bedsprings' sex - Nov 23, 2010
- BMW Drivers are Named the UK's Angriest Motorists - Oct 16, 2010
- 7 in 10 drivers admit road rage: UK poll - Aug 27, 2010
- Cab drivers protest against use of Olympic lanes - Jul 24, 2012
- Indiana Road Conditions Critical, Motorists Alerted - Dec 14, 2010
- UK's angriest motorists drive BMWs - Oct 13, 2010
- A Bollywood-style lesson for capital's cab drivers (Feature) - May 25, 2012
- 'Spartacus: Blood and Sand' causes outrage in US with scenes of Roman orgies - Mar 02, 2010