Geri Halliwell loves talking about poo and weeJuly 10th, 2008 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, July 10 (ANI): Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell has admitted that she loves toilet jokes, accents and discussing ”poo and wee”.
The singer, who is now a kids author, revealed that she has a mischievous side and often plays pranks on her friends.
A lot of people have said that Ive got a voice that speaks to children. I think Ive got a cultural naivety to me. Im childish. I have a huge toilet humour - I love talking about poo and wee, China Daily quoted her, as telling Britain’’s The Observer newspaper .
I also like doing accents. One of my friends works in hotel reservations and Ill ring her up and complain about the suite - sometimes I get her, she added.
Geri also said her kiddish ways have also rubbed off on her two-year-old daughter, Bluebell.
“My daughter Bluebell is a cheeky monkey. What I like about her is she is really confident. She says to my mum - ”Thats not lilac, thats purple”,”
she said. (ANI)
- How ex-Spice Girl Geri Halliwell fell for an alpha male - Jan 30, 2011
- Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear - Jan 30, 2011
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Beckwith is my longest boyfriend: Halliwell - Apr 05, 2010
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- Olympic rehearsals made Halliwell's birthday bizarre - Aug 28, 2012
- Geri Halliwells favourite place is London - Oct 27, 2008
- Geri Halliwell rethinking plans to have second child - Aug 07, 2009
- Geri Halliwell adopts two baby lions - May 03, 2009
- Halliwell's emotional Olympic performance - Aug 21, 2012
- Halliwell not obsessed with dieting - Feb 27, 2011
- Geri Halliwell too wants to adopt from Africa - Apr 24, 2009