Gas pipeline blown up in BalochistanNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:19 am ICT by admin
An explosion damaged several feet portion of the gas line causing disruption of gas supply to Quetta, Mastung, Qalat, Pishin and Ziarat districts, he added.
Teams have been sent to repair the damaged pipeline, he further said.
Meanwhile, an explosion near a railway track in the Bhutta area of Sibi district damaged a two and half feet portion of the track.
After the incident, the Balochistan Express and Bolan Express were stopped at the Jacobabad Railway Station, The News reported.
Railway staff have since repaired the track and restored movement of railway traffic. (ANI)
- Train bombing attempt foiled in Pakistan - Aug 20, 2012
- Rail track, gas pipeline blown up in Pakistan - Jul 22, 2012
- Railway track blown up in Pakistan - Jul 30, 2011
- Turkish pipeline explosion halts gas exports from Iran - Aug 12, 2011
- Girls' schools blown up in Pakistan's Khyber tribal region - Mar 25, 2011
- Train services in Kashmir resume after blast - Mar 08, 2011
- One killed in NATO tanker attack in Pak's Balochistan province - Feb 03, 2011
- 13 die as gunmen open fire in Pakistan city (Lead) - Jul 30, 2011
- 12 killed in Pakistan road accident - Aug 19, 2011
- Militants attack Kashmir rail (Second Lead) - Apr 02, 2010
- Maoists again blow up rail track in Jharkhand - Dec 05, 2011
- 29 Shia pilgrims killed in Pakistan - Sep 21, 2011
- 19 NATO tankers torched in Pakistan - Aug 22, 2011
- Pakistani province launches polio campaign - Jan 30, 2012
- Maoists blow up railway track in Bihar - Feb 11, 2011
Tags: added teams, ahmed, balochistan, disruption, explosion, gas co, gas line, gas pipeline, gas supply, inch diameter, portion, quetta, railway staff, railway station, railway track, railway traffic, sibi district, ziarat