Gardena High School Student Not Harmful, Claims ClassmatesJanuary 19th, 2011 - 7:59 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Jan 19, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The student who is being held responsible for the shooting incident that took place in the Los Angeles school campus, is not someone harmful, instead a ’sweetheart’! This is what friends and classmates of the suspected student have been saying about him ever since the terrible incident took place in the school on Tuesday morning around 10:30 a.m. It is believed that two students have been critically injured in the shooting accident, while others claim that three people have been injured.
As a part of the ongoing investigations, it has been found that the student had infact brought the gun with him to school on earlier occasions too. A friend of the suspected teenager said that he would often keep a gun with himself in an attempt to ensure his security after he had got involved in a fight last year. Andrea Tibbs, who claimed to be a good friend of the suspected boy said that after he had a fight outside the school, he would always remain in fear, which is why he would carry a gun with him. Another classmate Imami Moses said that the boy is not someone who can kill any one, instead he appeared to be some one ‘cool’.
Police, however, believe that the whole incident took place accidentally after the gun had got discharged. They are predicting that it is also likely that some one must have accidentally bumped into the bag containing the gun causing it to discharge. The student at the end of the school surrendered himself voluntarily. Police said that the suspect will be charged with the assault of bringing a lethal weapon to school.
- Bizarre Shooting Incident At Gardena High School - Jan 19, 2011
- One of two students struck by same bullet in LA school in critical state - Jan 19, 2011
- Three injured after 6-year-old US boy fires accidentally - Apr 20, 2011
- 3 kids wounded as gun goes off in US school - Apr 20, 2011
- Chardon High School shooting case injures four - Feb 27, 2012
- Boy dies imitating TV suicide scene (Lead) - Feb 09, 2012
- Guard accidentally fires inside college, six injured - Apr 27, 2011
- Boy, 10, shoots teacher in Brazil before killing self - Sep 24, 2011
- Andy Murray Survived Mass School Shooting - Sep 12, 2012
- Student attacked by classmate to be discharged Thursday - May 17, 2012
- Bengal schoolboy brings pistol to shoot principal - Apr 17, 2012
- Student shot in Maryland school - Aug 27, 2012
- Three-year-old Anchorage boy dies from self-inflicted gunshot wound - May 15, 2010
- School children hurt in accident - Dec 22, 2011
- Horrible week for Karnataka students: Girl made to beg, two dead - Mar 28, 2012