Gang linked to Iran n-scientists killings heldMay 6th, 2012 - 7:11 pm ICT by IANS
Tehran, May 6 (IANS) Iran has busted a drug gang linked to the killings of its nuclear scientists, authorities said Sunday.
Major drug smugglers linked to the assassination of nuclear scientists have been identified and arrested, Xinhua quoted Intelligence Minister Heidar Moslehi as saying.
Iran has accused Israel and the US of the killings. The West suspects Iran’s uranium programme is aimed at producing nuclear weapons. Tehran says its for peaceful uses only.
- 'Iran foiled many bids to assassinate scientists' - Jul 15, 2012
- Iran hangs assassin of nuclear physicist - May 15, 2012
- Iran arrests all suspects in nuke scientists' killings - Jun 29, 2012
- Iran busts terror cell linked to Israel - Apr 10, 2012
- Iran sentences 13 for spying for Israel: TV - May 14, 2012
- Man gets death for killing Iranian N-scientist - Aug 29, 2011
- Russia warns against unilateral sanctions on Iran - Jun 14, 2012
- Russia supports Iran's peaceful n-programme: Putin - Jun 07, 2012
- Ahmadinejad to unveil nuclear achievements Wednesday - Feb 15, 2012
- EU condemns attacks on Israeli diplomats - Feb 14, 2012
- Iran unveils latest nuclear achievements (Second Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- Iran makes arrests in scientist's killing - Jan 16, 2012
- Iran questions upcoming n-talks 'with no agenda' - Jun 07, 2012
- Iran to conduct cyber-security manoeuvre - Aug 22, 2011
- Iran arrests suspects over n-scientists' murders - Jun 15, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,