Gambhir out for 137, India lead by 83 runs in NapierMarch 30th, 2009 - 10:02 am ICT by IANS
Napier, March 30 (IANS) Gautam Gambhir was dismissed for 137 as India reached 397 for four, a lead of 83 runs, at tea on the fifth day of the second cricket Test at McLean Park here Monday.
V.V.S Laxman (77) and Yuvraj Singh (22) were at the crease.
India, forced to follow on after being dismissed for 305 in the first innings in reply to New Zealand’s 619 for nine declared, wiped off the 314 runs deficit after lunch.
- India draw second Test with New Zealand - Mar 30, 2009
- Gambhir guides India to safety with marathon knock (Tea Report) - Mar 30, 2009
- India battling on to save the Napier Test - Mar 30, 2009
- Gambhir and Laxman stars of drawn Napier Test (Round up) - Mar 30, 2009
- Scoreboard: India vs New Zealand, Fifth day, Second Test - Mar 30, 2009
- India 243/3 in second innings at lunch - Jan 06, 2012
- India bowled out for 305, New Zealand enforce follow-on - Mar 28, 2009
- India lose Dravid, reach 180/2 at tea on fourth day - Mar 29, 2009
- Lunch scoreboard: India vs. New Zealand, Day 5, Second Test - Mar 30, 2009
- India stare at innings defeat at Napier (Lead) - Mar 28, 2009
- India set Bangladesh tough 415-run target - Jan 20, 2010
- Tendulkar, Steyn shine on day 3, series decider hangs in balance (Roundup) - Jan 05, 2011
- India in dire straits against Australia (Second Lead) - Dec 29, 2011
- India 119 for 1 at lunch on fourth day of Napier Test - Mar 29, 2009
- India 47/1 at stumps in follow on - Mar 28, 2009