Fritzl’s house of horror to be torn down in 2011December 22nd, 2010 - 5:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 22 (ANI): Incest monster Josef Fritzl’s house of horror in Amstetten, Austria is to be torn down in the spring.
The liquidator in charge of winding up Fritzl’s estate, Walter Anzboeck, has been given permission to demolish the property, reports the Sun.
Planners at Amstetten City Hall are said to have approved his application to pull down the house and fill in the basement forever.
The house became a worldwide symbol of evil when it was revealed that pervert Fritzl, 75, had kept his daughter Elisabeth imprisoned there as a sex slave for 24 years in a secret dungeon under the family home.
Now local media has reported the liquidator in charge of winding up Fritzl’s estate, Walter Anzboeck, has been given permission to demolish the property. (ANI)
- Josef Fritzl's house to be torn down - Jan 23, 2011
- Josef Fritzl's incest dungeon may be filled with concrete - Dec 30, 2009
- Dungeon dad's Austrian home to be pulled down after becoming tourist attraction - May 02, 2011
- Dungeon dad Fritzl 'planned to kill family in acid bath' to hide crimes - Nov 11, 2010
- Dungeon dad to sell life story to secure incest kids future - Feb 16, 2009
- Fritzl reveals details of his cushy life in jail on camera for the first time - Nov 04, 2010
- Fritzl planned to kill his dungeon family in acid bath - Nov 11, 2010
- Josef Fritzl's 'dungeon' house to be demolished - Nov 09, 2010
- Fritzl house to be torn down - Dec 23, 2010
- Fritzl's secret dungeon to be welded shut after becoming teen party venue - Feb 15, 2011
- Fritzl to get extra hour in bed and roast chicken dinner on Christmas Day - Dec 22, 2010
- Josef Fritzl 'scared for his life in prison' - Mar 09, 2010
- Fritzls House of Horrors to be snapped by local council to curb murder tourism - Mar 21, 2009
- Elisabeth Fritzl wants her dad to rot behind bars - Mar 21, 2009
- Incestuous Austrian expresses love for wife - Nov 02, 2010