Frieda Pinto gets new guardian angelMarch 3rd, 2009 - 7:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) Hollywood’s new darling Frieda Pinto who climbed the international ladder with Oscar winning drama “Slumdog Millionaire” has found a new mentor in starlet Scarlett Johansson.
Pinto, who has been signed by Woody Allen in what will be only her second film, came across Johansson at the Milan Fashion Week Tuesday morning, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The “Lost In Translation” star, a Hollywood veteran by comparison, took the 24-year-old Indian model-turned-actress Pinto under her wing backstage at the VIP room.
Pinto also mingled with the likes of Kate Hudson and Claudia Schiffer at the Dolce and Gabbana catwalk show.
Clad in a cream tunic trimmed with embellishment and a statement belt, she cut a calm, not to mention glamorous figure as she posed for photographers with the veteran actresses like an A-lister.
Pinto is lined up to rub shoulders with Hollywood stars Josh Brolin, Naomi Watts and Anthony Hopkins in the yet untitled film.
- Freida Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 02, 2011
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson new face of Mango - May 28, 2009
- Freida Pinto takes to catwalk at Dolce & Gabbana fashion show - Mar 03, 2009
- Naomi Campbell celebrates 25-year career at Dolce and Gabbanab bash - Sep 23, 2010
- Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making ads - Feb 22, 2012
- Nicole Kidman walks out of Freida Pinto-starrer - May 13, 2009
- 'You will meet a tall dark stranger' - A lovely slice of life - Dec 18, 2010
- Scarlett Outdoes Peaches at Milan - Mar 03, 2009
- Frieda gives Cannes a miss? - Apr 27, 2010
- Woody Allen finds Kidman's replacement for his next film - May 30, 2009
- Woody Allen finds new muse in Freida Pinto - Feb 24, 2009
- 'Punch to replace Nicole Kidman in Woody Allen's next' - Jun 02, 2009
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss no more friends? - Sep 26, 2010
- Freida Pinto Drops Her "Lalita" Image In GQ Shoot - Sep 20, 2010
Tags: anthony hopkins, claudia schiffer, dolce and gabbana, embellishment, glamorous figure, guardian angel, hollywood stars, indian model, josh brolin, kate hudson, london march, lost in translation, milan fashion week, naomi watts, scarlett johansson, starlet scarlett, tuesday morning, untitled film, vip room, woody allen