French cannibal killed fellow cellmate, ate one of his lungsMay 28th, 2009 - 12:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 28 (ANI): A cannibal prisoner torn open another inmate’s chest and ate one of his lungs, prosecutors have alleged.
Nicolas Cocaign, 37, is said to have cooked the organ with onions, olive oil, salt and pepper on a stove, reports The Sun.
According to reports, the horrific incident took place in a jail in the French city of Rouen, where Cocaign was being held for rape.
Following the incident, Nicolas has been moved to a psychiatric unit.
He will face court in Paris charged with murder and barbaric acts, for which he may get life. (ANI)
- Russian man charged with cannibalism - Aug 30, 2011
- Rachael Ray in the Kitchen with Tyra Banks and Rocco DiSpirito - Oct 06, 2011
- Rachael Ray: Extreme Couponing, Salma Hayek - Sep 21, 2011
- Bill Clinton Stars on 'Rachael Ray' Show - Sep 20, 2011
- Rachael Ray: Nick Lachey of 'The Sing Off' Stars - Oct 04, 2011
- Recipes by celebrity NRI chef Vikas Khanna (To go with: 'No secrets in kitchen' is celebrity Indian chef's mantra) - May 08, 2012
- Tips For Cocktail Party Appetizers For The Festive Season - Dec 13, 2010
- Rachel Ray Show: Queen Latifah - Dec 23, 2009
- French minister announces candidacy for IMF chief - May 25, 2011
- French police detain former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn - Feb 23, 2012
- Francois Hollande: The next president of France - May 07, 2012
- Four die in shooting outside school in France (Second Lead) - Mar 19, 2012
- North Korea executed three cannibals - May 11, 2012
- Strauss-Kahn returns home after sex assault case - Sep 04, 2011
- Chef's Choice (To go with Humble egg in exotic avatars in Indian gourmet kitchens) - Mar 23, 2012