Four stabbed in US office buildingMarch 15th, 2012 - 10:43 am ICT by IANS
Washington, March 15 (IANS) A man in a US state stabbed four people in a downtown office building before being shot by police, local media reports said.
According to a police spokesman, the incident occurred in Ohio state’s capital city Columbus at about 12.40 p.m. inside the building which houses the Ohio Attorney General’s office, Xinhua reported citing the reports.
Three of the victims were in critical condition at a downtown hospital while the fourth suffered minor injuries, the reports added.
The suspect, who was shot and wounded by the police, also remained in critical condition at the hospital. It could not be immediately learned what led to the attack and if there was any connection between the suspect and the victims.
- One dead, over 100 injured in US tent collapse - Apr 29, 2012
- US man held for shooting ill wife in hospital bed - Aug 06, 2012
- US investigating Sikh gurdwara shooting as domestic terrorism - Aug 06, 2012
- Gunman kills seven at California religious college - Apr 03, 2012
- Jamel Turner Continues To Fight With Death - Jun 21, 2010
- Militants gun down 18 bus passengers in Pakistan (Second Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- 10 dead, 45 wounded in Iraq suicide bombing - Jun 04, 2012
- One killed, 3 hurt in shooting at US gurudwara (Second Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- 5 admitted in hospital after shooting at Austin-area Wal-Mart - Aug 20, 2012
- Housewife shot at her house - Nov 09, 2011
- Woman doctor stabbed in Beijing - Apr 13, 2012
- Three killed in shooting near US varsity (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- 14 killed, 50 wounded at Batman showing in US (Fourth Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- SP leader's son stabs youth - Mar 22, 2012
- Mayor shot at in the Philippines - Feb 05, 2012