Four-member Pak Supreme Court bench to hear cases from MondayNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:27 am ICT by admin
“It is notified for the information of all concerned advocates/advocates-on-record/litigant public that all the cases in which the court has given a date of hearing during the week commencing November 5 to 8, 2007 stand cancelled due to changed circumstances,” The News quoted a notice issued by the Pakistan Supreme Court, as saying.
The newly constituted bench of the apex court comprises of Justice Muhammad Nawaz Abbassi, Justice Faqeer Muhammad Khokhar and Justice M. Javed Buttar, besides Chief Justice Dogar.
Meanwhile, lawyers and workers of political parties took out a protest demonstration in Mardan against the imposition of emergency in the country.
Former MPA and Senior Muslim League-N leader Abdus Subhan led the protest convened under the aegis of Mardan Bar Association.
Mardan police arrested Subhan.
The protest procession was taken from Kutchehri Chowk to Pakistan Chowk. (ANI)
- Pak SC turns heat on govt to reopen Swiss cases against Zardari - Sep 22, 2010
- Pak Supreme Court dismisses PCO judges case objections - Dec 13, 2010
- Pakistan's apex court suspends Zardari lawyer - Jan 17, 2012
- Pakistan court suspends MP over dual citizenship - May 25, 2012
- Pak Supreme Court threatens to summon Gilani as govt counsel withdraws in NRO case - Apr 19, 2011
- PPP leader accuses judiciary of being biased against Zulfikar Bhutto - May 04, 2011
- Karachi killing: Apex court orders removal of top officials (Lead) - Jun 10, 2011
- Pak judiciary not at war with executive: Justice Ramday - Oct 19, 2010
- Verdict against judges who took oath after Musharraf declared emergency reserved - Jan 27, 2011
- Pakistani apex court suspends Rehman Malik from Senate (Lead) - Jun 04, 2012
- Pak SC rejects NAB report, calls chairman's appointment 'violation of court verdict' - Oct 14, 2010
- Court suspends Rehman Malik's Senate membership - Jun 04, 2012
- Zardari's dual office case verdict will have far-reaching effects: LHC - Nov 25, 2010
- Supreme Court pulls up Modi on FIR against activist - Feb 21, 2012
- Not aware of chief justice's son's case: Rehman Malik (Lead) - Jun 13, 2012
Tags: advocates, aegis, apex court, chief justice, chowk, javed, litigant, mardan, mpa, muhammad nawaz, muslim league, pakistan supreme court, police arrested, protest demonstration, subhan, supreme court bench