Four Malay pupils forced to perform oral sex on teacherJune 16th, 2009 - 2:49 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, June 16 (ANI): A primary school teacher reportedly forced four pupils aged between eight and 10 to perform oral sex on him and made them pose for pictures.
According to reports in Sin Chew Daily, the incidents occurred in the staff restroom in a boarding school in Bintulu, Sarawak, between May 14 and 19.
The 24-year-old teacher had lured the girls to the staff room on the pretext of collecting their exercise books before leading them to the restroom where they were molested.
The reports said the incidents came to light only after the victims related their ordeals to their classmates, who informed the hostel’s warden.
The warden then took the girls to lodge a police report, reports the Star Online.
One of the Year Four pupils claimed the teacher had molested her twice before. (ANI)
- Visva Bharati shocker: Varsity team visits student - Jul 12, 2012
- Viswa-Bharati shocker: PMO seeks report, earden gets bail (Roundup) - Jul 09, 2012
- Viswa-Bharati row: Warden gets bail, court censures police (Lead) - Jul 09, 2012
- Vishva-Bharati row: Court issues contempt notice against PM, others - Jul 13, 2012
- Visva-Bharati row: Varsity regrets incident, asks girl to return - Jul 12, 2012
- Vishva-Bharati case: Girl refuses to go back to school - Jul 10, 2012
- Shantiniketan school girl made to drink urine for bedwetting - Jul 08, 2012
- Vishva Bharati case: Girl yet to recover from shock (Lead) - Jul 10, 2012
- Viswa Bharati case: warden and parents held - Jul 09, 2012
- Shantiniketan school girl made to drink urine for bedwetting (Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- More from Bengal schools: Two girls asked to disrobe - Jul 14, 2012
- British schools send off 900 violent pupils each day - Jul 30, 2011
- Three Tamil Nadu teachers suspended for beating student - Jul 21, 2012
- Malay teen forced to be step-grandfather's sex slave - Aug 06, 2010
- Visva Bharati victim joins another school - Jul 18, 2012