Four bomb attacks rock UkraineApril 27th, 2012 - 6:20 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, April 27 (IANS/RIA Novosti) At least 14 people were injured in four successive bomb attacks that took place Friday in Ukraine’s Dnepropetrovsk city.
According to sources, between three and seven people were hurt when an unidentified explosive device went off at a tram stop in the central part of the city.
The second blast came about an hour later outside a cinema, injuring seven.
The third explosion took place near a railway terminal and the fourth in a public park.
Several people were hospitalized. Traffic in the central part of the city has been brought to a standstill.
- 29 hurt in four bombings in Ukraine (Lead) - Apr 27, 2012
- Policeman killed in Russia bombing - Aug 02, 2012
- World War II shell found near Euro stadium in Ukraine - Jun 08, 2012
- Moscow woman creates 'cake bomb' scare - Dec 02, 2011
- 15 killed in Kazakh accident - Aug 20, 2012
- Russian jet makes emergency landing - Sep 09, 2011
- Ukraine sentences two diplomats for spying - Jul 18, 2012
- Car bomb blast near UN hotel in Syria - Aug 15, 2012
- Russian plane makes emergency landing - Jun 09, 2011
- Syrian state TV station bombed in Damascus, PM fired - Aug 06, 2012
- 19 injured in Afghan mosque blast - Aug 03, 2012
- Chechens not fighting in Syria: Kadyrov - Jul 23, 2012
- Ammo blast kills six in Russia - May 03, 2012
- Uzbek couple jailed for selling daughter - Jun 21, 2012
- Two terrorists held over deadly attack in Russia - May 31, 2011