Former bodyguards sue Courtney LoveSeptember 12th, 2009 - 12:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 12 (IANS) Former bodyguards of Courtney Love, widow of rocker Kurt Cobain, have filed a lawsuit claiming she owes them $60,000.
Screen International Security Services filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles County Superior Court, reports TMZ.com.
They said security services were provided to protect Love, her family members and her property between April and August but Love never paid them for their work.
Love’s attorney issued a statement saying: “This lawsuit should be placed in the Wikipedia page next to chutzpah. It has no merit and is based on a private security company’s attempt to fleece a celebrity.”
- Courtney Love in legal trouble - Jun 27, 2012
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Courtney Love sued by former bodyguards for non-payment - Sep 12, 2009
- Courtney Love ordered to pay $35,000 to former maids - Jun 01, 2011
- Courtney Love blasts AmEx chiefs over credit card lawsuit - May 29, 2009
- Courtney Love's daughter legally free now - Aug 21, 2010
- Courtney Love files countersuit over American Express credit - Jan 02, 2010
- Courtney Love goes topless on Twitter - Jan 14, 2010
- Gloria Trevi's bodyguards accused of assault - May 24, 2012
- Courtney Love Presented An Offer Of $162 Million For Nirvana Rights - May 26, 2010
- Courtney Love rekindles romance - Nov 09, 2010
- Courtney Love settles Nirvana lawsuit - Aug 18, 2010
- Lauryn Hill sued by fashion consultant - Sep 27, 2011
- Courtney Love branded 'prepubescent feral cat' by daughter - Aug 27, 2010
- Courtney Love Barred Of Legal Control Over Frances Bean Cobain - Dec 16, 2009
Tags: celebrity, chutzpah, county superior court, courtney love, family members, international security, kurt cobain, london, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, private security company, security services, wikipedia