Former Beauty Queen Kumari Fulbright Sentenced To PrisonDecember 11th, 2010 - 9:34 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Dec11, (THAINDIAN NEWS) 28 year old former beauty queen and University of Arizona law student Kumari Fulbright has been sentenced to two years of prison for the charges of kidnapping and assaulting her former boyfriend Joshua Conway. She also received six years probation after she pleaded guilty of conspiring the entire torture plan on her ex. In 2007 he had her first tryst with the charges after police arrested her of being guilty of this conspiracy.
Three years back she had gone for a relationship with Joshua Conway. According to reports Kumari Fulbright had lured him to her apartment where he was attacked by Kumari Fulbright and her friends. Three other men were also part of the crime. One of them included Kumari Fulbright’s previous boyfriend Robert Ergonis. When she was engaged to Joshua Conway she had reportedly asked him to sell away the jewelery that Robert Ergonis had presented to her. Later on when Robert Ergonis came back she told him that Joshua Conway had taken them away with him. The two decided to join hands against Joshua Conway. He was badly attacked by the gun and the beauty queen had gone so brutal that she in fact slashed him with a knife. However, Joshua Conway managed to escape and reported to the police of how badly the gang had tortured him.
At the time of the crime Kumari Fulbright was a second year law student and was serving as a volunteer clerk for U.S District Judge Raner Collins. Robert Ergonis has also been convicted last month and is soon to face a sentence. Kumari Fulbright was crowned Miss Pima County in 2005 and also won the Miss Desert Sun in 2006.
- Former Beauty Queen Kumari Fulbright Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Kidnapping And Torturing Ex - Dec 10, 2010
- Former Miss Pima County Kumari Fulbright Receives Two Year Prison Sentence - Dec 12, 2010
- Former beauty queen jailed for kidnapping and torturing her ex - Dec 11, 2010
- Muslim woman jailed for wrongly accusing Hindu of rape - May 09, 2012
- Indian-American teacher heads to jail for sex with minor - Jul 24, 2012
- Beauty queen says she considered becoming a nun - May 31, 2012
- Kolkata rape: Suspect's fiancee offers help to police - Feb 21, 2012
- Missing teen found hiding in boyfriend's attic - Jul 01, 2010
- Campbell postpones blood diamond testimony - Jul 18, 2010
- Miss England 'has not had a date in 5 months!' - Feb 07, 2011
- 'Not A Love Story' - another crime story from Varma (IANS Preview) - Aug 17, 2011
- Andhra college employee murders girl student - May 07, 2011
- Family jailed for life for killing three daughters - Jan 30, 2012
- Beauty queen shoots, kills intruder at her Florida home - Mar 23, 2011
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
Tags: arizona law, beauty queen, boyfriend robert, conspiracy, conway, desert sun, dey, district judge, fulbright, jewelery, joshua, kumari, madhuri, pima, pima county, probation, raner, six years, tryst, university of arizona