Forbes magazine unveils ‘Hottest Young Royals’ listMay 31st, 2008 - 8:59 pm ICT by admin
New York, May 31 (RIA Novosti) Forbes magazine has released a list of the world’s 20 “Hottest Young Royals”, with British royalty taking the top places and prince William winning the number one spot. The magazine said it used “winning combinations of looks, money, and popularity on the Web” to compile the list. Only unmarried royals below the age of 35 were included and the 20 names listed have a combined wealth of almost $60 billion.
The eldest son of late princess Diana, William, 25, unsurprisingly heads the list thanks to “international intrigue and unparalleled media attention” as well as a “graceful public persona”, according to Forbes magazine.
His relationship with girlfriend Kate Middleton, including the “amicable” split announced in April last year and engagement rumours sparked a frenzy of speculation.
William’s younger brother, Prince Harry, 23, who received overwhelming media coverage after serving in Afghanistan for some 10 weeks, is in second place with their cousins Zara Phillips, 27, and princess Beatrice of York, 20, ranking third and fourth, respectively.
Number five in the list is Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco, the granddaughter of princess Grace Kelly. A style icon, Charlotte, 22, is known for her “impeccable taste in fashion and her good looks”.
An attractive and one of Europe’s most eligible royals, princess Victoria of Sweden, 31, ranked seventh in the top list.
- Kate Middleton pips Diana to become '3rd most beautiful royal' - Apr 19, 2011
- Russian billionaire buys Monaco football club - Dec 24, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter makes Olympic debut - Jul 29, 2012
- Kate Middleton's first lesson is learning when to curtsey to whom - May 02, 2011
- Queen's granddaughter to marry soon - Dec 21, 2010
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012
- Russia's Sharapova named world's highest-paid female athlete - Aug 20, 2010
- Jackson top earner among dead celebrities - Oct 26, 2011
- Carla Bruni named best dressed woman - Aug 04, 2011
- 'Hillary Clinton world's No.1 powerful mom' - May 13, 2012
- Duchess of York not invited to William's wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Another Royal Affair: Zara Phillips, The British Queen's Granddaughter, Becomes Engaged To Mike Tindall - Dec 23, 2010
- Prince William named 5th most best-looking royal men - Apr 19, 2011
- Royal outcaste Fergie to get invited to Will and Kate's wedding - Jan 23, 2011
- Prince of Monaco gets injured in bar fight - Feb 21, 2012
Tags: british royalty, charlotte casiraghi, forbes magazine, girlfriend kate, grace kelly, impeccable taste, international intrigue, kate middleton, prince harry, prince william, princess beatrice of york, princess diana, princess grace kelly, princess victoria of sweden, public persona, ria novosti, style icon, victoria of sweden, young royals, zara phillips