Flabby tummies are women’s ‘worst body hang-up’December 28th, 2009 - 3:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 28 (ANI): A new survey has found that the worst body hang-up of women is their flabby tummies, with 59 percent of them revealing that it does not make them feel ’sexy’.
The survey carried out on 3,000 women by plastic surgeons, The Hospital Group, showed that many are seeking surgical options.
“We have already had a lot of enquires about liposuction and tummy tucks for 2010,” the Daily Express quoted a spokesman as saying.
Besides their flabby tummies, women also had problems with their thighs with 42 percent wishing they had slimmer legs.
Their next body hang-up is their “bingo wings” or flabby upper arms.
Of the women surveyed, only 4 percent said there was nothing they would like to change about themselves. (ANI)
- Beware, liposucked fat can be back elsewhere - May 04, 2011
- Bingo wings - a real fashion killer for Brit women - Dec 02, 2010
- Forget facelift and tummy tuck, bum lift is the latest cosmetic craze! - Sep 28, 2010
- Moms' latest fad- the boob-lift, tummy-tuck "mommy makeover" - May 03, 2011
- Recession hurts US plastic surgery industry - Apr 28, 2010
- Wearing leggings could do more harm than good - May 02, 2011
- Lips to nose, cosmetic packages boom for Valentine's Day - Feb 07, 2012
- People Getting More Interested In Plastic Surgery, Survey Reveals - Jul 31, 2010
- Fat removed by liposuction shows up after a year! - May 02, 2011
- Bid adieu to those baggy arms - Jan 16, 2011
- Women could be endangering careers with weight worries - Jul 21, 2011
- Katona feels confident about toned tummy - Jan 26, 2011
- Scottish men ready to go under the knife to gain edge at work - Nov 07, 2010
- Kardashian worries about her figure - Sep 02, 2010
- More men in US undergoing plastic surgery to 'look good' - Mar 21, 2011