Five-year-old Brit girl becomes world’s youngest tattoo artistJune 13th, 2008 - 4:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 13 (ANI): A British girl has become the world’s youngest tattoo artist after inking a design on her fathers arm - at the age of just five.
Emilie Darrigade showed her creativity by etching the full picture of a bumblebee surrounded by a laurel crown on dad Dave’s forearm at a tattoo parlour.
She picked the design herself because ‘Bumble Bee’ is her dad’s nickname for her.
Supervised by expert tattooist Robin Labreche, Emilie filled in the black and yellow colour on the design as well as the green in the laurel.
34-year-old security guard Dave says Emilie has already designed his next piece of body art - a flaming skull and crossbones.
“Emilie was sitting on a chair watching when Robin asked her if she would like to tattoo her dad by filling in the yellow in the bee, The Sun quoted him, as saying.
“She jumped at the chance so they gloved her up and with Robin’s coaching she filled in the whole design without going outside the lines.
“It was quite impressive due to the weight of the tattoo machine, he added. (ANI)
- Ronson to get Lohan tattoo removed - Aug 10, 2011
- Kesha shows off lip tattoo - Jun 28, 2012
- Girl, 3, set to become world's youngest tattoo artist! - Apr 17, 2010
- Van Gogh painting inspires Sheeran's new tattoo - Jul 28, 2012
- Becks tougher than gansters, says tattooist - Feb 27, 2011
- Katie Price gets her 'Pete' tattoo covered up - May 02, 2011
- Sheen to get secret tattoo - Apr 13, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan gets new tattoo - Jan 10, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne to get rid of tattoos - Oct 07, 2010
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Cher Lloyd defies judge Simon Cowell - Nov 07, 2010
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Rihanna in tattoo trouble - Jul 03, 2009
- Holmes gets tattoo on her wrist - Aug 27, 2011
- Aussie man charged for tattooing 40cm penis on man's back - Oct 26, 2010
Tags: body art, brit girl, british girl, bumble bee, bumblebee, creativity, dad dave, emilie, flaming skull, forearm, laurel crown, london, nickname, old security, security guard, skull and crossbones, tattoo artist, tattoo machine, tattoo parlour, yellow colour