Five stabbed to death at Belgian day care centreJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 7:26 pm ICT by IANS
Brussels, Jan 23 (Xinhua) Five people, including three children, were reportedly stabbed to death Friday at a day care centre in Dendermonde in northwest Belgium, Flemish broadcaster VRT reported. The assailant has been arrested by the police, the report said.
There was no official information about the deaths or injuries in the incident.
The municipality of Dendermonde has put into effect its disaster plan. Ambulances are speeding to and from the creche, and police are carrying out a massive operation.
- Bhatt to shoot 'Blood Money' in Belgian city this month - Aug 07, 2011
- Report: At least 25 dead in Belgian train crash - Feb 15, 2010
- Belgian nursery attacker admits killing pensioner: Report - Mar 03, 2009
- At least 18 dead, many injured in Belgian train crash - Feb 16, 2010
- At least 12 dead, many injured in Belgian train crash - Feb 15, 2010
- At least 10 dead, many injured in Belgian train crash - Feb 15, 2010
- Two held for Chinese journalist's killing - Sep 21, 2011
- 20 killed in Belgium as trains collide: reports (Lead) - Feb 15, 2010
- 20 killed as trains collide in Belgium (Second Lead) - Feb 15, 2010
- Three Britons held for running over Asian-origin kids (Lead) - Aug 21, 2012
- 28 Belgians die in Swiss bus accident (Evening Lead) - Mar 14, 2012
- 18 killed in Belgium train collision (Fourth lead) - Feb 15, 2010
- Delhi BJP worker killed, party councillor arrested (Lead) - Apr 11, 2012
- Indian MBA student was stabbed in neck,chest, abdomen - Feb 12, 2012
- 28 Belgians die in Swiss bus accident (Third Lead) - Mar 14, 2012