Five NATO soldiers killed in AfghanistanApril 16th, 2011 - 6:45 pm ICT by IANS
Kabul, April 16 (IANS) Five NATO soldiers were killed in an insurgent attack in east Afghanistan Saturday, the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) said.
“Five International Security Assistance Force service members died following an insurgent attack in eastern Afghanistan today (Saturday),” Xinhua quoted an ISAF statement as saying.
ISAF casualties were reported just hours after a suicide bombing rocked an Afghan National Army (ANA) garrison in Afghanistan’s eastern Laghman province.
- NATO soldier killed in Afghan attack - Jan 22, 2012
- 13 US soldiers die in Kabul bombing - Oct 29, 2011
- 25 killed as insurgent attack foiled in Afghanistan - Oct 08, 2011
- Man in Afghan army uniform kills three NATO soldiers - Aug 30, 2012
- 3 ISAF personnel killed in eastern Afghanistan - Dec 04, 2011
- 16 foreign troops killed in single day in Afghanistan - Oct 29, 2011
- Two soldiers killed in NATO chopper crash - Jun 06, 2012
- Seven militants killed in Afghanstan - Mar 18, 2012
- Afghanistan to probe NATO airstrike on Pakistan - Nov 28, 2011
- Bombs kill five foreign troops in Afghanistan - Aug 31, 2010
- NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan - Sep 03, 2012
- NATO soldier killed in Afghan insurgent attack - Nov 12, 2011
- Man in Afghan army uniform kills NATO soldier - Feb 01, 2012
- 30 Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan - Aug 02, 2010
- Over 1,400 Haqqani fighters held in Afghanistan this year - Oct 10, 2011
Tags: afghanistan kabul, casualties, eastern afghanistan, international security assistance, isaf, laghman province, national army, nato, nato soldiers, service members, soldiers killed in afghanistan, suicide bombing, xinhua