Five killed in Ukraine plane crashJune 10th, 2012 - 7:13 pm ICT by IANS
Kiev, June 10 (IANS/RIA Novosti) At least five people were killed and 13 injured after a plane carrying parachute-jumpers
crashlanded outside the Ukrainian capital Sunday, officials said.
The L-410 aircraft, belonging to the Ukrainian School of Pilots, crash landed amid strong winds and heavy rain, the emergencies ministry said.
There were 18 passengers and two crew members on board.
The cause of the accident is not known.
- Plane crash kills five skydivers in Ukraine (Lead) - Jun 10, 2012
- Child among three killed in Russian plane crash - Jul 22, 2012
- Pilot dies in Czech plane crash - Jun 11, 2012
- Four killed in Russian chopper crash - Jul 05, 2012
- One man survives, 32 dead in UN plane crash in Congo - Apr 05, 2011
- One dead, 15 hurt in Russian chopper crash - Dec 19, 2010
- 44 including 8 foreigners killed in Russian plane crash (Second Lead) - Jun 21, 2011
- Six die in plane-crash in Russia - Mar 05, 2011
- Eight injured in plane crash in Moscow - Mar 22, 2010
- Su-30 fighter crashes in Russia, crew safe - Feb 28, 2012
- Six dead in southern Russia plane crash - Mar 06, 2011
- Downpour floods Kiev's Euro 2012 fan zone - Jun 07, 2012
- Ukrainian court jails radioactive metal thieves - Aug 28, 2012
- Two killed in Russian trainer plane crash - Dec 04, 2011
- Russian fighter crashes, crew untraced - Nov 19, 2010