Five die in California small plane crashMarch 17th, 2011 - 3:32 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 17 (IANS) Five people on board a small plane were killed Wednesday when their aircraft crashed during take off in California, Xinhua reported.
The plane was carrying six people when it crashed at the Long Beach Municipal Airport, about 40 km south of downtown Los Angeles. The lone survivor was rushed to a hospital.
The twin-engine Beechcraft King Air aircraft was engulfed in a fire after it crashed around 10.30 a.m.
The plane was owned by a Los Angeles-based company. It was heading to the Salt Lake City in Utah when it crashed. A probe has been launched.
- Five die in Los Angeles-area plane crash - Mar 17, 2011
- Small plane crashes at Long Beach Airport in California - Mar 17, 2011
- Small passenger plane crashes in eastern Canada, killing 4 - Jan 12, 2012
- Three killed in California crash (Lead) - Mar 21, 2011
- Four Americans killed in Bahamas plane crash - Mar 27, 2012
- 10 die in Russian plane crash - Sep 12, 2012
- Small plane crashes in California - Mar 21, 2011
- Small passenger plane crashes during bad weather in Nepal, killing 16 - Sep 25, 2011
- Crocodile caused plane crash: Report - Oct 22, 2010
- Four die in Brazil plane crash - Feb 17, 2012
- Plane wreckage found near Sand Point, AK - Jan 23, 2010
- 16 killed in Brazil plane crash - Jul 13, 2011
- Passenger plane crashes in Russia's Far East, killing 10 - Sep 13, 2012
- One dead in Los Angeles-area plane crash - Nov 15, 2009
- Brazil plane crash leaves 16 dead - Jul 14, 2011