First known transgender man to give birth welcomes third childAugust 3rd, 2010 - 2:41 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 3 (ANI): Transgendered American Thomas Beatie, widely known for becoming the world’s first ‘pregnant man’, has now given birth to his third child.
According to RadarOnline, Beatie was born a female but underwent a sexual reassignment procedure in order to become a man, the Courier Mail reported.
He became pregnant by artificial insemination and gained worldwide attention in 2007 after the first pictures of his swollen stomach went public, reports the Courier Mail.
Beatie and his wife Nancy welcomed their first child, Susan, in July 2008, and their second child a boy, Austin, was born in June 2009.
A source revealed that Beatie gave birth to a big and healthy, baby boy with light brown hair, blue eyes on August 3.
Beatie gave birth naturally to all three children at St Charles Medical Centre in Bend, Oregon. (ANI)
- "Pregnant Man" Thomas Beatie Gives Birth To Baby Number 3 - Aug 03, 2010
- Pregnant man - Thomas Beatie gives birth to baby number three - Aug 03, 2010
- Pregnant Man Thomas Beatie Delivers Baby No 3 - Aug 03, 2010
- Briton becomes country's first male to give birth - Feb 12, 2012
- 'Pregnant man' planning to have 4th child despite filing for bankruptcy - Mar 25, 2011
- Pregnant man expecting third child - Feb 11, 2010
- Pregnant Man Delivers Baby No. 3 - Aug 03, 2010
- 'Pregnant man' gives birth to second baby - Jun 10, 2009
- 'Pregnant Man' Thomas Beatie To Give Birth To Baby No. 3 - Feb 17, 2010
- US 'pregnant man' gives birth to second child - Jun 10, 2009
- US 'pregnant man' shows off his new baby bump - Mar 26, 2009
- World's first Pregnant man - Thomas Beatie is pregnant again - Feb 17, 2010
- Thomas Beatie Conceives Again - Feb 20, 2010
- US 'Pregnant Man' is pregnant again - Feb 15, 2010
- Inmate Has Son after Sneaking Sperm out to Wife - Aug 14, 2012
Tags: artificial insemination, baby boy, beatie, bend oregon, blue eyes, courier mail, light brown hair, medical centre, melbourne, pregnant man, radaronline, swollen stomach, third child, transgendered, wife nancy, worldwide attention