Fire-fighters free Harry Potter fan, 3, from traffic cone ‘wizard hat’!November 14th, 2007 - 2:42 am ICT by admin
However, after placing the object on his head carefully, Thomas’ enchantment soon disappeared, as it got stuck.
It took six fire fighters and half an hour to make the cone budge
“We had gone across to the school field with the kite when Charlie picked up the cone and wore it as a wizard’s hat. Then he ran over and said, ‘It’s stuck’,” the Daily Mail quoted mom Louisa Thomas, as saying.
“My first reaction was laughter. It wasn’t until I got over to him and realised it was really stuck that I got worried.”
“We tried to pull it off, tried laying him down and wiggling him free but that didn’t work. We tried soapy water but that didn’t do the trick so we had to call the fire brigade to cut it,” she said.
His mother said Charlie was left with a slight bruising to his head and quite proud his attempt to mimic his Hogwarts hero.
“He loves Harry Potter and when he put the cone on he was so pleased with himself, it was very sweet,” she said.
“But when we couldn’t get it off it was a bit scary.
“We shouldn’t have laughed but we had a chuckle - he looked so comical even though he was a bit upset,” she said. (ANI)
- Daniel Radcliffe Wears a Bra In “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” - Oct 21, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe all set to bring his star magic to Broadway musical - Mar 14, 2011
- Harry Potter and the Indian fan - one last magical time (Feature) - Jul 09, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe wears a bra in new Deathly Hallows trailer - Oct 20, 2010
- Radcliffe wants to ink out Harry Potter image with tattoos - Nov 05, 2010
- Harry Potter movie studio tour to open in 2012 - Mar 05, 2011
- Rupert Grint carries the Olympic torch - Jul 26, 2012
- Record breaking Harry Potter theme park Universal Orlando wows visitors - Oct 16, 2010
- 'Harry Potter' star Tom Felton wants to be a Bond baddie - Mar 29, 2011
- Now, Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios - Jun 20, 2010
- Rupert Grint finding it hard to adjust after end of Harry Potter - Aug 25, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- No more Harry Potter for Radcliffe! - Jul 12, 2011
- Tom Felton got emotional - Apr 01, 2012
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
Tags: charlie thomas, daily mail, enchantment, fire brigade, fire fighters, free harry potter, half an hour, harry potter fan, hogwarts, kite, louisa thomas, mimic, mother said, realised, soapy water, traffic cone, wizard hat