Fire at Indian embassy in MyanmarJuly 16th, 2012 - 7:32 am ICT by IANS
Yangon, July 16 (IANS) A fire broke out Sunday evening at the five-storey office building of the Indian embassy in Myanmar’s former capital city of Yangon, but it was put out soon, Xinhua reported.
The blaze burned part of an office room in the third storey, according to fire station officials.
The fire that started at 6.05 p.m. was caused by over-heating of the electricity inverter. It was doused by 6.30 p.m. by 16 fire engines.
No casualties were reported.
The estimated loss due to the fire will be revealed later, fire station officials said.
- Minor fire at Indian embassy in Myanmar (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Auomobile parts showroom, furniture shop gutted in Delhi - Dec 09, 2010
- Fire in central Delhi building, no casualty (Second Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Medical factory gutted in Gurgaon - May 27, 2012
- Woman killed in Delhi factory fire - Jan 26, 2011
- Two jump to death off burning building - Nov 12, 2011
- Godown, showroom gutted in Delhi (Lead) - May 12, 2011
- Two injured in fire at Delhi's CGO complex - Nov 01, 2011
- Major fire at Delhi factory - May 12, 2011
- Fire at cosmetic shop - Mar 16, 2011
- Two fires in Kolkata, no casualties (Lead) - Jan 01, 2012
- Bangalore building on fire, has no clearances (Second Lead) - Apr 12, 2010
- Pune mall catches fire, 15 rescued - Jun 21, 2012
- Two fires break out in Kolkata, no casualties - Jun 16, 2012
- Two burnt to death in Delhi - Apr 06, 2011