FIR against Benazir if PML-Q leaders attacked: Pak ministerNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:56 am ICT by admin
He urged Bhutto to quit playing political games with innocent lives, and added that no one would be permitted to sabotage or disband madrassas.
“No one will be allowed to cast an evil eye on our madrassas,” he told reporters here.
Following comments about allowing the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) access to Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan and permitting US attacks on Pakistani soil, Bhutto is now trying to sabotage madrassas, he said.
Haq said Bhutto was not “sounding too good,” her comments were hard to swallow, and that after returning she had “virtually lost her senses”, the Daily Times reported. (ANI)
- Benazir's 'assassin' being made Pakistan's Deputy PM: Qureshi - May 01, 2011
- 'Sworn enemies' Musharraf, Sharif and Zardari are 'famous Facebook friends'! - Mar 19, 2011
- Israel rejects Mossad's role in Zia-ul-Haq plane crash - Sep 08, 2009
- Musharraf never consulted PML-Q on NRO, Benazir 'deal': Ch Zaheer - Oct 08, 2010
- Pir Pagara distances himself from Musharraf - Oct 08, 2010
- Widow of Lahore shootout victim not satisfied with Punjab Govt's efforts in Davis case - Mar 09, 2011
- President enjoys immunity, Pakistan PM tells apex court - Jan 19, 2012
- US plotted Zia-ul-Haq's plane crash: Ex-Pak IB chief - Sep 06, 2009
- Malik, Awan accused of direct involvement in Bhutto's murder - Apr 22, 2010
- Islamabad to have export processing zone - Jul 07, 2012
- Musharraf has 'lost his senses' after losing dictatorship: Raja Riaz - Oct 10, 2010
- "Apologetic" Musharraf blames 'misleading' Chaudhry brothers for NRO fiasco - Oct 07, 2010
- Pak Election Commission doubtful about degrees of 298 lawmakers - Jan 12, 2011
- Nawaz, Shahbaz Sharif defaulters in nine Pakistani banks - May 17, 2010
- Name new law minister, Pakistan court to government - Apr 15, 2011
Tags: abdul qadeer khan, atomic energy agency, benazir, bhutto, carnage, dr abdul qadeer khan, evil eye, fir, hard to swallow, homecoming, IAEA, innocent lives, international atomic energy, international atomic energy agency, karachi, pml, political games, sabotage, senses, sounding