Finnair gets four-star ratingJanuary 20th, 2009 - 10:29 pm ICT by IANS
Helsinki, Jan 20 (IANS) Skytrax, the international airline survey website, has awarded Nordic carrier Finnair a four-star rating, it was announced here Tuesday. “The four-star rating and the ‘Quality Approved by Skytrax’ designation make a global statement about Finnair as a quality company,” Markku Remes, responsible for the airlines’ passenger experience development, said in a statement.
Skytrax is a highly regarded research company that assesses commercial airlines and their services. Skytrax publishes and compares the results of its airline service surveys at the website www.airlinequality.com. The site uses star ratings to describe the service quality levels of different airlines.
Skytrax auditors sampled 22 Finnair flights in Europe and Asia in December 2008, assessing about 750 different details of Finnair service on every flight, the airline statement said.
- Finnair retains its four-star rating by Skytrax - Apr 13, 2012
- Finnair adjudged best north European airline for third year - Jul 13, 2012
- Finnair bags the award for best customer satisfaction - Jun 25, 2011
- Finnair starts service to western China city of Chongqing - May 17, 2012
- Finnair searching for Quality Hunters - Sep 06, 2010
- Kingfisher, Finnair voted among best carriers - May 30, 2010
- Finnair introduces special facilities at 13 airports - Nov 05, 2011
- Indian food artist to judge Finnair quality - Oct 22, 2011
- Globetrot free on Finnair and yet get to comment, critise - Sep 13, 2011
- Finnair announces winner of quality gauging contest - Dec 14, 2010
- Finnair Cargo to launch India service - Aug 20, 2011
- At this spa, watch planes go by - Sep 11, 2010
- Finnair to select passengers' ideas to improve quality - Nov 23, 2011
- Finnair focuses on Asian routes to cut emissions - Apr 06, 2012
- Finnair inks dotcom alliance for hotel bookings - Sep 11, 2012
Tags: airline service, airline survey, asia, commercial airlines, designation, europe, finnair, finnair flights, global statement, helsinki, international airline, quality company, service quality levels, skytrax, star rating, star ratings, survey website, surveys, website www