Filthy Brooks ‘demanded woman employee wear short skirts with no undies’September 23rd, 2010 - 6:09 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Sept 23 (ANI): David Brooks, who was convicted last week for using 190 million dollars of company fund for his wife’s face lift and hookers for his employees, is in more trouble.
Jessica Poolt, an employee who was working last year at their Bulletproof Enterprises horse stable, has accused Brooks and his brother Jeffrey of another filthy act.
“You should wear short skirts with no underwear to work. not because I tell you to, but because I want you to,” The New York Daily News quoted Poolt of having been said to by the brothers.
Brooks kept “large pictures of various naked women” in his apartment, the suit said, where Poolt was forced to attend meetings.
“She was employed only for two weeks.Beyond that, I have no comment,” said Andrew Goodman, a lawyer for Brooks.
According to the suit, the horse-racing enthusiast often made crude cracks, used a highlighter to simulate a sex act and increased Poolt’s workload when she objected to his vile antics. All this has turned Poolt into a nervous wreck.
She’s “taking medication to cope with her nerves. She’s been having nightmares and is constantly nervous,” says the suit, which demands unspecified damages.
Brooks will be quizzed on the civil case once he’s assigned to a federal prison, his lawyer said. He faces up to 25 years behind bars when he is sentenced next month. (ANI)
- Abhishek's life-altering horse-riding lessons - Dec 26, 2011
- Accused rapist, Oscar-winner Joseph Brooks 'attacked many more women' - Jan 29, 2011
- Embattled IMF chief could be released on bail pending deal - May 19, 2011
- Brook insisted on underwear scene in film - Aug 24, 2012
- Maid sues Strauss-Kahn over hotel encounter - Aug 09, 2011
- American Apparel founder sued for $250m for using teenage worker as sex slave - Mar 09, 2011
- Eliot Spitzer's madam Kristin Davis gets Hooker support for governor bid - Aug 21, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's ex spotted 'trying to pawn stereo, watch' for quick cash - Apr 16, 2011
- Drunken Lady Gaga Not Banned for Sporting Undies in Yankees Clubhouse - Jun 22, 2010
- Steven Soderbergh slapped with paternity suit by Oz woman - Feb 04, 2011
- Someone needs to stop Charlie Sheen, says porn star pal Capri Anderson - Feb 07, 2011
- Ex-boss of body armour maker 'looted $185m to pay for hookers, parties' - Jul 28, 2010
- Doctor amputates trucker's penis without his consent - Aug 23, 2011
- Padma Lakshmi had hoped 'millionaire Teddy Forstmann was dad' - Jan 27, 2011
- IMF head charged with attempted rape (Fourth Lead) - May 15, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,