Fighting resumes in Pak’s Swat regionNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:11 am ICT by admin
The News reported that the extremists have captured the Manglore Civil Hospital, and fired two rockets at the Kabal police station.
“Several rockets were said to have landed on the security forces posts in the Frontier House and the bangs of over 40 explosions were heard,” the report added.
However, no loss of life has been reported so far after the resumption of the bombings.
Militants have asked resident in Matta to leave, raising prospects that clashes might mount in next few hours. (ANI)
- 20 militants killed in Pakistan - Nov 16, 2011
- 15 security personnel killed in militant attack on check post in northwest Pakistan - Apr 22, 2011
- 50 militants killed in Pakistan - Apr 08, 2011
- Troops kill 12 militants in northwest Pakistan - Jun 28, 2010
- 18 militants killed in army operation in Pakistan - Aug 30, 2012
- 24 more militants killed in Swat military operation - May 08, 2009
- At least 20 suspected militants killed in Pak tribal region - Dec 30, 2010
- 10 soldiers, 40 militants killed in Pakistan clash - Jan 31, 2012
- Helicopter gunship attacks kill six militants in Pak's Kurram region - Mar 06, 2011
- 11 militants killed in Pakistan - May 21, 2010
- Pak Army kills 16 Taliban militants in Orakzai Agency - Jul 23, 2010
- 15 dead in Pakistan check post attack (Lead) - Apr 22, 2011
- 25 Pakistani troopers killed in Taliban attack: Army - Aug 27, 2011
- Taliban 'captures' dozens of Pak soldiers in FATA - Jun 17, 2010
- Two soldiers, 40 militants killed in Pakistan clashes - May 19, 2010
Tags: bangs, bombings, clashes, explosions, extremists, fires, frontier, helicopter gunships, kabal, matta, militants, news reported that, police station, prospects, resumes, rockets, security forces, swat