Fighter plane crashes in Pakistan, one killedAugust 15th, 2011 - 5:09 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Aug 15 (IANS) One civilian was killed and two pilots, including a woman pilot, were injured when a Pakistan Air Force plane crashed Monday, media reports said.
An air force spokesman said the F-7 jet fighter crashed due to some technical problems during a training flight in Hassan Wala town of Punjab province, Xinhua reported.
The two pilots managed to eject before the plane crashed.
Two men on the ground, who happened to be near the crash site, were injured in the incident. One of them died later at a hospital.
- Pakistani woman fighter pilot hurt in crash (Lead) - Aug 16, 2011
- US Navy jet crashes, pilots safe - Apr 07, 2012
- Fighter jet crashes in Pakistan - May 11, 2012
- Woman pilot hurt in Pakistan Air Force plane crash (Lead) - Jan 25, 2012
- Fighter jet crashes in Belarus - Jun 13, 2012
- Russian fighter jet crashes into mountain range, killing two - Sep 06, 2011
- Pakistani fighter jet crashes - Aug 16, 2011
- Su-30 fighter crashes in Russia, crew safe - Feb 28, 2012
- Four pilots killed as two PAF planes collide (Lead) - May 17, 2012
- IAF Sukhoi jet crashes near Pune, pilots safe - Dec 13, 2011
- MiG-29 crashes during Bulgarian-US drill - Apr 26, 2012
- IAF's MiG fighter crashes, pilot safe (Second Lead) - Feb 04, 2011
- Fighter jet crashes in southern Iran, killing 2 - Jan 27, 2012
- IAF Sukhoi jet crashes near Pune, pilots safe (Third Lead) - Dec 13, 2011
- Pilot dies as Pakistani Air Force trainer crashes (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012